From the manufacturer
1byone Super Thin TV Antenna
1. Receives free broadcast High Definition TV signals (such as ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, and Fox). Supports 1080p HD.
2. Easily hidden behind a picture, bookshelf or television.
3. Fast and easy set up with 3 steps – Unwrap, Plug it in and Scan channels.
4. You can put it higher on wall; lay flat on table; place it high on window (strongly recommended), and it will provide you with opportunities to watch crystal clear digital & HD shows! If you don’t want to mount the antenna on the wall/window, 1byone TV antenna stand allows you to move it freely.
5. If your location’s HDTV digital terrestrial signal is weak or your place is far away from broadcast tower, you need to buy our 1byone High Gain TV Antenna Amplifier.
1. If you use a flat HDTV, pls go through your TV manual to make sure your TV is with built-in tuner for freeview.
2. You should retune your Freeview TVs and digital boxes from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
3. Make sure your tuner is HD tuner, otherwise you can’t watch HD channels.
4. The signal quality determines how many channels you can get as well as the picture quality. After you get this antenna, hook it up to your tv, and try to find the best point to place the antenna, you can get more HD channels than you thought.
NOTE: IN STORE PICK-UP ONLY / FREE DELIVERY WITH THE PURCHASE OF A LAPTOP